This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updates for asus 5z

ZT-2b48628a
Star III
Hi asus, I would like to know if there are anymore updates for us 5z users. Because there are still problems like battery drain, heating problems and so on.
And also is android 11 or zen ui 7 comming to 5z. I am just curious about it. Because I just bought this a year ago and I still like this device, that's why.
It would be great if we atleast get zen ui 7 instead of android 11.
74 REPLIES 74

hkorkut
Rising Star II
battery has changed in authorized services in Turkey. I will share the sot value at the appropriate time

JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
hkorkut

battery has changed in authorized services in Turkey. I will share the sot value at the appropriate time

View post
Today You Changed ? Please Share Screenshot

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
hkorkut

View post
If you are not getting good SOT with Changed battery and its been 2 months so let me tell you that changed battery from authorised service centre has warrenty of 3 months from the date of replace so i may tell you that take your device for nearest service centre and show them comparing SOT which you are claiming are not satisfied and let them check for you why is SOT reduced on your device.
I would say that take your device to nearest service centre AEAP before you are out of 3 months warrenty.
Thanks!

sidarya31
Rising Star II
My phone is almost 26mos old n still m getting 5-6hrs of SOT on an average, with no battery change. The battery degradation depends upon ur usage behaviour, i use Schedule charging overnight always from the day i bought this phone, n trust me it really works.

JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
@AmitGarde if Possible Can You Share Your Geekbench 5 Benchmarks Screenshot .Because At Every Aspect Your Devices Simply Amazing. First Time I Checked Benchmarks 😀.
Note : I Never Facing Any Lag Still Performance Good . Just For My Knowledge 🤔 .
screenshot-20210311-204059046.jpg