adityaavhad67
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 10
Frequency of Occurrence: Regular
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I've updated my Asus ZenFone 5z to Android 10 from XDA developers since that I am facing the problem of poor RAM optimization in my smartphone. Although it features a huge 6GB of RAM , it restart the games like PUBG or even small games like COC and others too. Plzzz help mi and solve the issue.
7 REPLIES 7

safal
Star II
If you're using the default Android 10 Gesture Navigation then this phone is misbehaving like hell and draining the battery. There is a quick fix Either use navigation button or last three button navigation gesture mode Problem will be solved to at least 80% Background music app will still get killed after this but with more delay time (temporary fix) until new update arrives

saif_karish
Star I
Phone is really slow after the 10 update. Apps don't retain the last screen upon minimizing, just keep restarting. I have to restart phone for every 4-5 days to make the phone lil faster. Please fix the issues and provide an update OTA

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi all, A new firmware update version WW-100.10.107.36 has been released. We have improved the RAM optimization problem. You may update to the latest firmware version by checking in Settings > System > System update. Thank you 🙂