Did you mean: 

Play store's auto update cannot work

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 1905-100
Frequency of Occurrence: always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Play Store

From updating to the latest firmware, my play store seems not work well, previously, each night when I was charging my phone (wifi keeps on), it will update apps automatically, but now, it cannot do anything, I have to update them manually. I tested not to do this for a few days, no app has been updated automatically. I think the problem is caused by the new firmware.
5 REPLIES 5

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi keyuekangaroo, Good day. 1.) Please go settings > apps & notifications > see all apps> app info > 3 dots menu > reset app preference. 2.) Please kindly restore and uninstall update the Google Play and Google service app for a check. (settings > apps & notifications > see all apps > 3 dots menu > show system > Google Play store and Google service > storage > clear data & cache > back to app info > uninstall update and update again.) 01. Google service ver. 17.4.55 02. Google Play store ver.15.2.43 Thank you.

I tired to update Google Play Store, hopes everything will be fine.

Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/6/17 10:19 Hi keyuekangaroo, Good day.
Hi, Emilee, I have done all the things, and then, the play store command me to install these 3 apps, but I cannot download them, it's not due to my network connection fault, because I can install any other apps in play store smoothly.

I tried to restore my phone, the first step, it needs me to update google play store, then, it suggests to update Google Docs and other 4 apps, then the installation will be stuck.