reach_anthony
Star I
Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 2.7.0.399.190715
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time!
Rooted: No
APP Name: Photo Gallery

I can not believe the amount of issues I'm experiencing with this piece of shit phone. I'm coming to my wits end with this junk and it's only been 9 months. So the latest issue I'm having is with the stock photo gallery which has decided to duplicate all my photo albums. Simple solution would be to remove the duplicates, but that's not the case. Once deleted, both albums get erased. I'm using a SanDisk 128GB mirco SD, that's only a few weeks old. All photos and albums are saved to the SD card, nothing to the internal storage. I've cleared the cache and storage in the Photo Gallery, nothing changed! I've ejected and mounted the SD card, once this is done. The albums are properly displayed with NO duplicates. As soon as I take a picture with the camera all the albums are displayed as duplicates again. The phone is not linked to any cloud services. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/SsBcrDtQ/Gallery.jpg[/img]
3 REPLIES 3

Maigeru
Star I
To go settings app ... Gallery  and select " clear storge" Then restart phone =) it wont delete ur files..  You should calm down ^^  I do hope for the best for you

reach_anthony
Star I
I already tried that a few times, still having the problem. Currently using a different photo gallery app, which works fine.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi reach_anthony, Thanks for your feedback. Could you check if the firmware version is the latest version WW-16.0610.1908.83? Thank you 🙂