10-19-2020 11:57 PM
10-21-2020 01:16 AM
10-22-2020 09:12 PM
victor2020I've already factory reset my phone and did all that you mentioned but still the same problem occurs.
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
- Close apps that are not used (Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)
- check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can manage apps from auto-start manager.
- Clear system cache.
- Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
5. If still you face the issue
factory reset your phone after taking a full backup : https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
6. Last option would be to visit the service center to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India