ValeeraSanguina
Star III
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: .46
Frequency of Occurrence: Continously
Rooted: No
APP Name: ZenUI Battery Percentage

Sometimes it's stuck on a number, then it jumps 2 or 3% lower. Sometimes it charges 2% at a time. Only happens in .46 (OFF: What about the touch issue? @JonathanSR sent the logs?)
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ValeeraSanguinar, Have you noticed which battery level this happens to? Thank you 🙂

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/3/12 13:19 Hi ValeeraSanguinar, Have you noticed which battery level this happens to?
Hi @jei_ASUS This was issue in android 9 some version i dont remeber version now but it was fixed after updates and now its back in A10 in .46 version this i observed only while m gaming and phone is put on charge ( i know it is not recommeneded to use phone on charge and play) but this was never observed earlier rater than A9 some version and fixed later on hope for fix here as in A10 as well and no any specific battery percentage to let u know this happens on watever percentage we start device to charge and charging seems to be so slow as well during gaming Battery backup for gaming is only 2hrs SOT in .46 in earlier version battery was atleast good comparing to this latest version of firmware i use to get 2.30 hrs min SOT only for gaming check below screenshots

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
Happened in 57% jumping to 55%. Then putting 20% to charge it jumped to 23%.

ValeeraSanguina
Star III
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/3/12 02:49 Hi ValeeraSanguinar, Have you noticed which battery level this happens to?
I saw 70% staying for a time (1 hour or a little more) when I was using, then turning the screen off and on it showed 54%.