This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing Problems

Greetings Its a true pleasure using your products its been satisfaction experience. Lately i received a system update included Google Security update. Since the update has been successfully installed, The Asus Gallery Application started freezing frequently Everytime i unlock it with AppLock function via fingerprint can you help out patch it or fix it please? Appreciating your quick reply, Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

Greetings. Lately i have received a system update including Google Security Update. Since that update successfully installed on my device a problem appeared with the AppLock function, I have always loved unlocking my applications with my fingerprint but now after the update, eachtime i use it, The Application Freezes frequently and doesn't unlock. Please release a patch or fix it. Appreciating your quick respond. Your Loyal Customer : Mustafa.

I have the same problem using app lock

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/8/1 15:18 Hi moustafazouzou1998, Kindly provide your firmware version and Gallery app version. Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Could you show us a short video of the process? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thanks for your help 🙂