Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone 5 (2018) Pie (May,2019 security patch) Battery DRAIN

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: ww_16_0615_1905_102
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Please help me fix this problem. The battery drain is still here after I replace the battery to an official Asus service center. The Screen on time is about 5-6 hours (about 20%) before the pie update. During Android Oreo version the phone is not draining quick, but since the Android Pie came it drained the battery twice as fast. From 5-6 sot to 3- 4 & 56 minutes (about 10%)
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi christiancalimlimx13, If you feel like the battery drains during screen on, please check if it drains more when using any certain apps. We would suggest you test how much the app drains after using it for a certain time: Please first clear the background apps, and check how much battery is consumed from 100% after using the app for a certain time (e.g. 30 mins or 1 hour.) Please show us two screenshots of the battery usage after testing. 1) Settings > Battery 2) Settings > Battery > tap the "battery icon" to access battery usage Please also check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thanks for your help 🙂

aj_santos1984
Star III
It would be interesting when updating android to do a "clean" install. Restore your smartphone, upgrade, clear cache in fastboot mode. Restart