ASUS Weather

vahnik
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL
Firmware Version: 9
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: ASUS Weather
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):  версия 5.0.1.33 не обновляется до новых версий.
Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL, A9. Weather application, version 5.0.1.33 is not updated to new versions. What can be done or how to upgrade to 6 or 7?

16 REPLIES 16

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi vahnik
Thank you for your asking. To check the update information of the app version, please try
(1) Google Play store>three bar icon on the top row>My apps & games
or
(2) Settings>Apps & notifications>all apps>Weather>App details

Besides, my firmware version is V16.0615.2006.131 and my Weather version is V5.0.1.31. Your Weather version is pretty new.

andrej_lancaric
Star II
0719 its pretty new? I think its pretty old!!!! for Asus becouse i feel that my phone was big mistake. Any software progress...My Zenfone 5 is dead fór Asus too...

vahnik
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi vahnik

Thank you for your asking. To check the update information of the app version, please try

(1) Google Play store>three bar icon on the top row>My apps & games

or

(2) Settings>Apps & notifications>all apps>Weather>App details

Besides, my firmware version is V16.0615.2006.131 and my Weather version is V5.0.1.31. Your Weather version is pretty new.

View post
Thanks for the answer. Of course I was looking for the weather on Google Play, I'm sorry, but there are no updates available there. Found version 5.0.1.33 on zentalk. Compared to the latest, the interface of this version looks very outdated. So I was looking for an update.

vahnik
Rising Star I
andrej.lancaric

0719 its pretty new? I think its pretty old!!!! for Asus becouse i feel that my phone was big mistake. Any software progress...My Zenfone 5 is dead fór Asus too...

View post
Unfortunately for the Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL, updates for the main programs have stopped coming. Although around the corner, Apple, Samsung and others, have been supporting phones for over 3-4 years