Kicha
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_user_100.04.44.98_20191115
Frequency of Occurrence: often
Rooted: No
APP Name: Bluetooth

After updating to android 10, all my devices that are connected to Zenfone 5Z via Bluetooth (2 different pairs of headphones, a fitness tracker) are randomly disconnected from the phone. When you try to reconnect, it is constantly connected, but the devices do not connect to the phone. when you turn Bluetooth off and on, my devices connect and instantly disconnect from the phone. The problem starts with intermittent sound reproduction on the headphones, if they are connected. after which all Bluetooth devices are disconnected from the phone. charging devices or the phone itself does not affect this problem in any way, just like my location or the time when the devices are connected
12 REPLIES 12

gtrev
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/1/8 07:41 Hi gtrev, Is your firmware version WW-100.04.44.98?
Hi Jei_ASUS, yes, my firmware version is WW-100.04.44.98, calls are done through the phone app. My previous phone (Motorola G3) worked correctly with my car bluetooth device, and yes this happens every time I RECEIVE a call. Thanks in advance

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
gtrev posted on 2020/1/8 18:02 Hi Jei_ASUS, yes, my firmware version is WW-100.04.44.98, calls are done through the phone app. M ...
Hi gtrev, Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂

Kicha
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/1/8 09:29 Hi bambolbi222, Could you help us describe the problem more clearly?
sorry english is not my native language. Steps: 1)turn on bluetooth and start using the phone 2)after some time, the sound in the headphones begins to interrupt moments 3)all Bluetooth devices randomly shut down 4)manually through the settings I connect devices 5)devices are instantly disconnected from the phone tried to turn off bluetooth tried to restart devices that connected. Bluetooth devices turn off randomly. The problem appears when I watch a video through some application or browser or listen to music. there may be a problem with overheating of the Bluetooth module, as after updating to Android 10, the phone began to get hotter and land the battery faster