This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Before Saying A Final Good Bye To A Deserving Device.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version:100.10.107.123
Rooted or not:NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):SYSTEM
Its really very hard to see GOOD BYE'S:(
It was a great journey with Asus Since Android 8 to Android 10 With 5z.
But whats most hurting is Asus would have Atleast given Zenfone 5z a final Good deserving firmware with latest security patch and few important bug fixes like power master & many other mentioned issues earlier. For one last time before giving up on it.
Developers can take there time but atleast provide a latest security patch.
With version 123 we got january security patch in month of march & so this is not done for a great flagship like 5z.just After 8 days of update security patch indication became red in settings. This is bad user experince.
Common Atlast Zenfone 5z is a Flagship and what i can only say is for Good user experinces & reputation of a brand. please dont let Good Hardware ruin with such kind of software. it really deserves a FINAL Good firmware before saying a Final GOOD BYE.
I hope we will receive a latest security patch and few important bug fix like powermaster which is basic feature of a device before FINAL GOOD BYE:(
For one last time Asus.
WE Are Waiting....... 😔
@Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @CH_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS
12 REPLIES 12

hkorkut
Rising Star II
and let me write what is understood from this article. there is no new update anymore. bye bye Asus. we exhausted ourselves in vain.

hkorkut
Rising Star II
To say a last word, I guess I should say the following. thanks Asus. You got us begging for a lousy update or two. I will not get Asus from now on even for free. Long live Xiaomi.

hkorkut
Rising Star II
A phone with this hardware could only be so bad with your software. Bravo Asus. Thank you very, very much

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
hkorkut

A phone with this hardware could only be so bad with your software. Bravo Asus. Thank you very, very much

View post
Officially active support for 5z has been ended.
Passive support means that there's no FOTA schedule. The latest update will probably not be the last one but when/if they might see one depends on what major bug or security issue that might arise.
Regarding the reports sent by me recently those are bug logs. That is something they have looked at and might consider for a possible future update.
So i want system more stable before they stop for flagship like 5z.
Also they have not provided latest security patch with 123 version.
Atleast 5z deserves a happy Good bye.
Thanks!