This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5Z] Battery Health

darkknight
Rising Star I
I've been using my Zenfone 5z since 2.5 years. Recently, I'm getting a poor battery backup around 4 hr 30 mins screen on time on a 100% charge. I do not play games at all. Casual use (not even calls). I downloaded battery health checking app, its showing me around 60% battery health. Can someone confirm their battery health by downloading AccuBattery app. Please post a screenshot like below. I have to decide whether to change the battery or not.
screenshot-20220124-123624965-281-29.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we request you to provide us your device's latest firmware version. You can follow the below instructions to do the same: Settings -- About -- Software Information.

darkknight
Rising Star I
screenshot-20220127-220543557-281-29.jpg
Here is the screenshot of software information.
These are the latest battery statistics to help you with analysis.
screenshot-20220126-231638109.jpg
@fussion_ASUS

darkknight
Rising Star I
fussion_ASUS

Hi, we request you to provide us your device's latest firmware version. You can follow the below instructions to do the same: Settings -- About -- Software Information.

View post
I'm waiting for your reply.

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, 1st we would not recommend you to use any 3rd party App to check your battery stats. But, it's been more than 2+ years now you mentioned so the battery life itself tends to decrease overtime. You can refer to the below article to understand better - https://www.asus.com/support/article/604/
We would recommend you to replace your battery if you want a better battery life.