[ZE554KL] Android Pie Final Release

LeonKellar
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZE554KL
Firmware Version: WW-16.0620.1912.23
Rooted or not: No
========================================
Where's the final version of Android Pie for Zenfone 4? Is already May, 2020 and still nothing, only a Beta.
13 REPLIES 13

Netossauro
Star II
eduardomc

Please, just fix the whatsapp audio bug and the pie beta version will be usable

View post
I´ve got the very same problem and I am waiting for the solution as well!

Allan_Fernandes
Star III
I remember that a news came out that the Zenfone 4 would have Android 9, a while passed and the people at Asus said they would no longer have the update. Soon after they went back and announced that they would have yes, they even released two or three beta versions for testing and now they announce that they will no longer have the final version. Asus doesn't even have a firm stance on what it will or will not do, it is simply unfortunate for us who believe and give the brand a chance.

really bad from Asus leaving this good phone abandoned on pie update, i had a ZF2 Laser then this ZF4 both great in that time, but my next terminal will be a xiaomi prob the poco f2 pro

salva1314
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

Asus will continuously provide applicable updates to our products for 18 months from the device first become available on the market. For any devices launched over 18 months, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance (including ZenUI Launcher).

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.

View post
This is sad !