vlad2001_21v2
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-15.0610.1909.39
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: ZenUI

Last edited by vlad2001.21v2 on 2019/12/6 02:50 This bug existing from more than a year, but ever after updating to last firmware, it still there! Steps to reproduce: 1) Enable Bluetooth on notification bar. 2) Right after, go in Bluetooth settings, by holding finger on Bluetooth icon. 3) Disable Bluetooth in that settings. 4) Now, Bluetooth icon will be shown as it enabling Bluetooth. Also, there is no "Night Light"(blue filter scheduling) in the settings, BUT IT WORKS, if you turn it on from custom shortcut to settings, or you enabled it in Android 9 Beta, also around a year, or more!
5 REPLIES 5

vlad2001_21v2
Star I
That's how this feature looks like:

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi vlad2001.21v2, Thanks for your feedback. Do you mean the Bluetooth icon in quick settings looks like this after these steps? Could you help us clarify the action in this step? 4) Now, Bluetooth icon will be shown as it enabling Bluetooth. Or possibly help us provide a short video? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Bluelight filter is available in quick settings. For scheduled Bluelight filter, Could you tell us the steps of "BUT IT WORKS, if you turn it on from custom shortcut to settings,"? Thank you 🙂

vlad2001_21v2
Star I
Last edited by vlad2001.21v2 on 2019/12/10 23:20 1) https://drive.google.com/file/d/11HjAY6qLz4-fFg22EB1j6Jgaqvh3sEc3/view?usp=drivesdk 2) As I said, there is no "Bluelight filter" in Diplay settings, but, there is available activity "NightDisplaySettingsActivity" in QuickShortcutMaker - it opens needed settings.

vlad2001_21v2
Star I
Forgot to say: when bluelight filter enabled automatically by the time, in quick settings it looks like it turned off. But on Android 9 Beta it worked as it should: if automatically turned on, then it looks like it turned on.