This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i do Youtube and i need a free pc

alithebest123
Star I

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Ali, and I am an avid gamer and a dedicated supporter of MSI products. I have been using MSI's gaming hardware and peripherals for , and I have always been impressed with the performance and quality. I am writing to kindly inquire about the possibility of receiving a complimentary sample or review unit of one of your gaming laptops or gaming peripherals, such as [gaming laptop]. As an enthusiastic gamer and content creator, I actively engage with a gaming-focused audience on instagram]. I believe that featuring an MSI product in my content would not only benefit my audience but also showcase the exceptional products MSI offers to the gaming community. With my experience and influence in the gaming space, I am committed to providing an unbiased and comprehensive review of the product, highlighting its strengths and performance. My audience trusts my recommendations, and I am eager to share my experiences with them. I understand that MSI receives numerous requests, and I genuinely appreciate your time in considering mine. If it's possible for me to receive the [gaming pc], I assure you that I will handle it with care and ensure that my review is honest and beneficial to both MSI and my audience. Thank you for your attention to this request. I look forward to the possibility of collaborating with MSI and sharing my experiences with my gaming community. Sincerely, Ali

2 REPLIES 2

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I

Your name is "alithebest"  and youre a nobody begging for free laptop. 

What on earth makes you think Asus gonna give you something for free?

Falcon_ASUS

@alithebest123
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop & Phone product.
Regarding your requirement, I would recommend that you could contact MSI for further assistance.
Thank you.