cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to disable AudioWizard please

PappiPutata
Star I

Dear Asus Developer,

As an Asus fan, I jumped at purchasing the latest ZP 11 Ultra despite having option to go for other brands. One thing is you are the only manufacturer after Sony, who still offers 3.5 jack.

Now you have in a way disregarded the use of 3.5 jack with forced AudioWizard filter. I'm not requesting to totally do away with it, at least give an option to disable them. The inbuilt filter poses as barrier for music app and thus render our good headphones meaningless.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Siman
Star I

I'm replying not because I have an answer, but to increase the traffic and hopefully get Asus to give us an option to have it off.

I also bought the ZenFone 11 because of the headphone jack and I want my music to sound like I know it can. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Siman
Star I

I'm replying not because I have an answer, but to increase the traffic and hopefully get Asus to give us an option to have it off.

I also bought the ZenFone 11 because of the headphone jack and I want my music to sound like I know it can. 

Thanks man! Wanted to buy Asus ROG 5s (because of inbuilt DAC) but they were all sold out.

The Wizard thing is a nuisance curbing  DSP at 48khz