cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 10 in India

gvenugopalan
Star I

Hi

When will Zenfone 10 be available in India? 

If you don't have plans to launch in India within this year, please make it clear as well. 

I have been holding my phone upgrade for Zenfone 10 availability, but no clarity yet on when we can buy that in India

Thanks and regards

Venugopalan G.

2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II

Same here even myself i m still using my Zenfone 5z as daily driver in the hope of upgrade to a new Zenfone 10.

since zenfone 9 ASUS is repeting this with its dissapointing strategies of not launching its Zenfone series in major markets like india, but unfortunately ASUS also did not launch its Zenfone 9 in india and now again this time i thought would get lucky to own Zenfone 10 but ASUS is repeating this and did not launch Zenfone 10 in india.

😞 This is really dissapointing to its loyal fans i am Asus user since Zenfone 5 (2015 model)  and still hoping for the best plz bring zenfone 10 in india.

🙄🙁☹️😒

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.