This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to buy case that comes with the Zenfone 10

vanii
Star I

I like the case that comes in the box with the ZF10. It's the thinnest I've tried, works well and I find since it's brittle it protects it well for one big fall during which it shatters instead of the phone.

I can't seem to find a replacement or where I can buy just the case, does anyone know?

2 REPLIES 2

John374McCray
Visitor

Hello!

It sounds like you really appreciate the case that came with your ASUS Zenfone 10! Finding an exact replacement can be tricky, but here are a few options:

Amazon: You can find the ASUS Zenfone 10 Connex Accessories Set, which includes a case similar to the one that comes with the phone.
Android Authority: They have a list of recommended cases for the Zenfone 10, including options like the Rhinoshield SolidSuit and the Connex case.
ASUS ZenTalk Forum: Some users have discussed where to find the original case or similar replacements.

vanii
Star I

@vanii wrote:

I like the case that comes in the box with the ZF10. It's the thinnest I've tried, works well and I find since it's brittle it protects it well for one big fall during which it shatters instead of the phone.

I can't seem to find a replacement or where I can buy just the case, does anyone know?

i got this... https://xender.vip/