This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google pay issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi , I have a Zenfone 10 on android 14 and my gpay /google pay stopped working. it was working whilst on a14 but suddenly had issues with security, saying the device not certified or rooted. however, my device was never rooted and not on custom ROM. I have asked google for help but no luck. anyone have any suggestions ? tried to reinstall gpay , wallet , and I can't add my cards back to gpay now

10 REPLIES 10

Kaboom
Star III

Without any help of the Asus support this issue was resolved by "itself" for me and I can only wait until it gets broken again.

The official Asus Support is still (some days ago) convincing me to take my phone back to the store where I bought it from - according to them: the person at the shopping center might have a solution for the firmware fiasco that Asus is pushing out. Updating WW firmware to WW should be Ok according to their website - but not according to Support.

My phone offered an OTA update the other day from WW-34.1004.0204.88 to WW...0204.120 and since I am not on AT&T I installed it - it cannot be worse, right?

So this fixed my Play Integrity check this time. Next time it might break it. Asus 💩