This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE

ray12
Star II

Hi maybe Asus developer can notice this or maybe anyone in the community can help me with this issue. 

Is that sometimes the double tap to wake is not working I'm not really sure why but sometimes for several time it doesn't work, and I need to restart my phone to have it working again. any advice or anyone have experienced the same as me? Or maybe there is some certain thing that makes it not working??

I even try to turn the "TAP TO WAKE" on and off again but still doesn't work when I tried to tap to wake.

Thank you guys. 

5 REPLIES 5

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @ray12,
Could you please elaborate more on the issue? 
Also, are you tapping at the center of the screen?

Hi, So the issue happened sometimes. probably like 4 times already since i had the phone from july. 

happened after i put my screen off, then once i try to tap the screen again to wake it up its not working. I tapped don every part of the screen still nothing. and so i have to use the normal power button to wake it up, restart the phone again and then it works. but then it happened again and ahve to restart again. 

Maybe it needs more stability improvement from the dev or what im note sure. 

Thank you

serg_s
Star I

Hi!

How did you enable this double tap functionality? Didn't find it in the settings 😞

just search "wake" in settings and they will show up "couble tap to wake up" 
in advanced section - gestures