This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook 14 for College?

quten
Star I

So, I’ve been doing some research on solid and semi cheap laptops (prefer to get refurbished if I can find one) and one that has been popping up as reliable is the Zenbook 14 (with AMD processor for better battery life). My real question here is, would this laptop be a nice, stable, and overall comfortable laptop for on the go college work (I will not be needing it to run 3d modeling or any super demanding programs) and if so, any stylus recommendations for note taking? If I’m going about this the wrong way and any of you have better laptop recommendations for college please let me know!

1 REPLY 1

quten
Star I

@quten wrote:

So, I’ve been doing some research on solid and semi cheap laptops (prefer to get refurbished if I can find one) and one that has been popping up as reliable is the Zenbook 14 (with AMD processor for better battery life). My real question here is, would this laptop be a nice, stable, and overall comfortable laptop for on the go college work (I will not be needing it to run 3d modeling or any super demanding programs) and if so, any stylus recommendations for note taking? If I’m going about this the wrong way and any of you have better laptop recommendations for college please let me know!

i got this... https://19216811.cam/