This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why My Asus Zenbook Pro 12 start Auto clicking, Cursor not working fine?

dexeh62680
Star I
Hello
I have Asus Zenbook Pro 12, and I loved it but unfortunately, it is not working fine from last 2 3 weeks,
its cursor not working smoothly though I have updated cursor driver, some times auto click appears on the upper portion of the screen, I have reinstalled the windows, tested on new power plugs but it is not working
It mostly happens when I work on the following sites of my client: https://themastersgolftv.com/
Both of the above sites have Nulled wp-rocket installed in them, and the moment I start working on them, my laptop becomes very loaded, and after a few minutes cursor becomes hang and auto clicks start until I restart my laptop.
I don't know how to do that, I have tried several options but no luck. could you guys tell me, how to mitigate this problem
Help me out, guys.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
dexeh62680

Hello

I have Asus Zenbook Pro 12, and I loved it but unfortunately, it is not working fine from last 2 3 weeks,

its cursor not working smoothly though I have updated cursor driver, some times auto click appears on the upper portion of the screen, I have reinstalled the windows, tested on new power plugs but it is not working

It mostly happens when I work on the following sites of my client: https://themastersgolftv.com/

Both of the above sites have Nulled wp-rocket installed in them, and the moment I start working on them, my laptop becomes very loaded, and after a few minutes cursor becomes hang and auto clicks start until I restart my laptop.

I don't know how to do that, I have tried several options but no luck. could you guys tell me, how to mitigate this problem

Help me out, guys.

Why My Asus Zenbook Pro 12 start Auto clicking, Cursor not working fine?
try with another usb mouse ,

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
May you specify your model name? like UX580GD/UX480FD?
We don't have zenbook pro 12....
Thank you.