Battery or AC: Battery/AC
Model: UX580GE
Frequency of occurrence: Everyday
Reset OS: 2+ times
Screenshot or video:
System: zenbook pro 15
Detailed description:
screenshot-2021-01-31-105029.png
My device is not compatible for the asus system control interface driver? Are you Fu*king kidding me? I paid $2k for a device and this is how you give software support?
I'm already mad at the fact that my device's battery died only in a year of normal using and asus doesn't even care to replace the battery and this? I've been suffering ever since I bought this device.
That aside, I need the appropriate drivers. I just can't miss out on all the software paying a premium.

Edit1: I request the mods to give an useful solution rather than just pointing me to random asus page. I've visited almost all of em. And I expect working solutions from people who ACTUALLY had this issue and fixed it somehow. Thank you in advance
10 REPLIES 10

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello a.b.
The service center can run the test program on the battery, they might not have a spare battery for you to cross check.
After your battery is tested fail by the program, they can order a battery for you and replace it for you.
Due to recent situation, the part might come slow but shouldn't be no part.
They can not order the battery without a reason, so there might be some misunderstanding.
Thank you.