CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
We need Android 10 to be released for ROG Phone 1.
The current latest firmware is full of bugs and many applications now need a minimum requirement of Android 10 for certain enhancements and features to work.
It is a shame that Asus is failing with the flagship phone. I request everyone to post as much as possible about the humiliation and the way we have been treated with this phone on all online forums. I can't wait for ROG Phone 3 review videos on YouTube so that I can smash all the sponsered reviewers giving fake reviews about the phone.
If the moderators of this page are watching this. We need an update and tell your lazy developers to live up to the expectation.
Last but not the least, your Asus India head, Dinesh Sharma is a liar who never keeps up his promises. Watch what he promised on the launch of Asus ROG Phone 1 and you'll know.
10 REPLIES 10

Jan_Darrel
Star III
loralarson1964

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/104379#Comment_104379

I have a dock that I use with my Nintendo switch, and Chromebook that said it supported Samsung DeX, and it does not do video output for my phone, and it does not give me an option for a tablet mode. And I found an xdadevelopers post about forcing tabletmode, and this isn't really a desktop mode in what I was looking for.

I wanted to have multiple apps open side by side for productivity reasons, and have it on a separate screen that isn't duplicated, and can be a different screen ratio, as the phone is 18:9 and most displays are 16:9.

I'm still looking to get the rog phone 3 anyways, but it would be nice to have that feature on the rog phone 1.

View post
I forgot to mention that you need to have a Original Official Mobile Desktop Dock to work function what you really want bcoz ROG Phone is not working with another 3rd Party Accessories except the Official.

Please see the video with my ROG Phone since 2018 until now i'm using it. This is the TabletModeView you can also change it to TwinViewMode
Change the (dot) into . Only i can't post a link coz I need to be around for a little while longer.
www.bit(dot)ly/32o9NGv