This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Speaker Grill

psryan26
Star II
Recently or just today my speaker grill at the top peeled off by itself I didn't peel it off or something like that is there anyway to fix this without giving it to any nearby service centers because there's a pandemic going on.

Thank you in advance
9 REPLIES 9

SZENTI
Star I
Mine fell out on the 1st week of the phone.
Was pretty pissed, as it stuck to my hat, which was in the same pocket... yay winter.
To use a "double sided adhesive tape" to glue stuff on the phone is like: what the were you even thinking while designing.
I mean it should have been a "premium" gaming phone.
NOT a cheap, "we do not care" phone.
With the lack of support and the glued parts, it feel's like the cheap counterpart of this phone.
Certainly not a 1000$ flagship phone.
But hey, still loving the display, even though it might be the next one, that get's itself de-glued from the phone.

sandyyoga2007
Star I
my speaker bar can't disappear by itself. How is the solution?

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
It's not speaker bar/unit, it's just the grill. I was informed that I should pay for it. I told them to kiss my ahemmm...

psryan26
Star II
Update: Now my bottom speaker grill fell out seriously all of the phones I owned this Phone has the worst implementation of speakers.

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
Hi, welcome to Asus family. Apparently Asus can't do anything about this. You have to pay to get this fixed, even though it's a fault with the design of the phone. They don't have to the speaker grill in stock. You'll have to provide your phone to the nearest service center and it will take 60-90 days for it to get fixed. This is what I was told. I told them to F-off.