This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send MMS via default messages app

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Anyone facing the same issue as they unable to send the any MMS via the default message app ?
Hello @Anders_ASUS could you please look into the matter?
8 REPLIES 8

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Are you able to receive MMS? I have found with previous phones (different brands) that If I can't receive MMS, then I need to send one first and the other way around. In most cases, this is an issue with your carrier. Not the phone.

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

Are you able to receive MMS? I have found with previous phones (different brands) that If I can't receive MMS, then I need to send one first and the other way around. In most cases, this is an issue with your carrier. Not the phone.

View post
FYI ,I have tried from different career too but there also I am unable to send MMS & I haven't received any MMS yet in this phone

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sorry about the late reply. Ok, you haven't received any MMS but do you know if anyone has sent you one?
You could also try to go to settings -> system -> reset options and reset BT, WiFi and Mobile. Let's hope it helps

OPC
Zen Master II
Anders_ASUS Resetting network settings helped in my case. I could send but not receive MMS messages. My network settings were imported from Samsung Note 8.