deekjx
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 2
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: No Trouble to remoted
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Twitch
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is there a way to tell the twitch app to run in multidisplay mode?
When I look at the following link: https://www.lg.com/uk/lg-magazine/tech-story/mobile-games-made-better-with-the-new-lg-v50-thinq-dual...
They have it such that they can use the keyboard on the bottom display while watching on the top. They do this by telling the software to use multiple displays via the recent app/tasks view. Do we have a way of doing this with the ROG Phone 2?
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
deekjx

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: Latest
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: No Trouble to remoted
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Twitch

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Is there a way to tell the twitch app to run in multidisplay mode?

When I look at the following link: https://www.lg.com/uk/lg-magazine/tech-story/mobile-games-made-better-with-the-new-lg-v50-thinq-dual...

They have it such that they can use the keyboard on the bottom display while watching on the top. They do this by telling the software to use multiple displays via the recent app/tasks view. Do we have a way of doing this with the ROG Phone 2?

Twin View Multi-Display support with Twitch App
It has been suggested ever since the first twin view came out. I don't know why it still isn't possible but I can remind our devs again. Thanks!