Stream service, floating button

EvaNyx
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: non rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All streaming apps currently available in app store
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hi am using this phone since last 1 year.. now I want to stream games on YouTube. When i use third party apps like streamlabs, Turnip etc... Apps floating overlay button is not showing over games. Everytime I need to minimize game for access live comments and stats. I don't know why. ... It's happening when if that game is enabled in game genie. How to fix it. How to enable floating button over games. Help me plz
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

Vamp
Zen Master I
EvaNyx

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog phone 2
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: non rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All streaming apps currently available in app store

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hi am using this phone since last 1 year.. now I want to stream games on YouTube. When i use third party apps like streamlabs, Turnip etc... Apps floating overlay button is not showing over games. Everytime I need to minimize game for access live comments and stats. I don't know why. ... It's happening when if that game is enabled in game genie. How to fix it. How to enable floating button over games. Help me plz

========================================

Stream service, floating button
Go to the application setting of your recording app and turn on "display over other apps". If it's still not showing try reinstalling and enabling display over other app before launching the application for the first time.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi EvaNyx,
Can you confirm if the above mentioned steps works?