This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sliding Gestures for AirTriggers - Where are they?

RS
Star III
6M79FRFDUB0F.png
The ROG Phone II is advertised with sliding gesture feature for the AirTriggers on the official Asus ROG Phone II product page. Yet the the function is nowhere to be seen in AirTrigger settings. Is the feature not implemented yet? Can we expect the feature to be implemented soon in an update? I upgraded from an ROG Phone I to use this innovative upgrade to the AirTriggers and was disappointed that it was not in the firmware.
3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It will come in future update. It was supposed to be there from the beginning but we decided it needed extra work before we release it. It just got available to internal beta users which means we're one step closer. Hang in there! 🙂

neohackr
Star II
Anders_ASUS

It will come in future update. It was supposed to be there from the beginning but we decided it needed extra work before we release it. It just got available to internal beta users which means we're one step closer. Hang in there! 🙂

View post
How to become beta tester?
I would like to join beta program.

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
neohackr

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23805#Comment_23805

How to become beta tester?

I would like to join beta program.

View post
Exactly my question..how to become a beta tester.. OnePlus offers this as an option to all customers...also are you guys working on android 10 beta? Come on this is flagship phone but still android 10 missing...redmi k20 pro got it long time ago...