This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG2 crashed while using whatsapp call (with BT earphones) and stuck on the ROG logo loading screen!

nakul696
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 2
Firmware Version: Can't find out as it is stuck on logo, it was the WW version and got the lates OTA update.
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Stuck
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Whatsapp video calling with BT
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was in a whatsapp video call with my friends and was using BT earphones. The phone just crashed randomly in between and it didn't restart.
I restarted it and since then its stuck on the ROG loading bar screen. The scary and strange part is that it is not even powering off!! no power button or volume up buttons are doing anything.
I can't help but think that this is due to the latest OTA that seemed to fix the video calling with BT issue but now it seems like it did a lot more damage than it fixed.

Please suggest me what to do @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS and other mods
5 REPLIES 5

Melqui
Zen Master I
Here, frequently disconnections with galaxy Active2, when roaming with 2.4Ghz routers, and to hear audio in car receiver I have to turn off and on again bluetooth.