This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE II NETWORK ISSUE. HELP?

Tres
Star II
i would like to ask for help . my Asus ROG Phone II suddenly has a problem regarding Network. The Phone Network Suddenly turning off and turning back on (data and wifi ) while playing. it happens to me many times while playing online games; makes me disconnected all the time . can anyone help me out with this?
75 REPLIES 75

xtomylee
Star II
I noticed that while trying to stream, I get this issue even more frequently. So now I know that streaming is not even possible, because it never reconnects to twitch, haven't tried with YouTube. Anyway waiting for instructions @LP_ASUS

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
@xtomylee , @namansingh1627 , @Cristiaan
I have sent you all the log tool with instructions.

I have the same problem.been arguing with my telco provider about this but the same issue came in when they ask me to manually set the APN. My opinion, this phone got issue with its signal tracking. I dont know much in detail but please ASUS, this is not cheap phone to buy.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I've sent out 5 logs this week and haven't heard back from anyone yet. If you would like us to start an investigation, I'm going to need some logs to send to R&D.

vfbeastmode
Star I
I have the same problem too. Using ROG Phone II Global Version 8/128, the wifi keeps on restarting along with the data if I'm on WiFi mode. Please help! Any solution? 2 weeks old phone. I'm disappointed.