This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE II NETWORK ISSUE. HELP?

Tres
Star II
i would like to ask for help . my Asus ROG Phone II suddenly has a problem regarding Network. The Phone Network Suddenly turning off and turning back on (data and wifi ) while playing. it happens to me many times while playing online games; makes me disconnected all the time . can anyone help me out with this?
75 REPLIES 75

LoooF
Star I
Hello i have rog phone 2, when i'm playing any game after that signal lose or signal come back but in any case i cant call anyone or receive a call,but mobil data is working as 4.5 please help

Barbatos
Star I
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35328#Comment_35328

It was a hardware issue for @Tres and @Matheus_sc . Do you have a Tencent edition phone? Can you check the back of your device to see whether it says Tencent?

If not, we'd like to log your phone to see why it's experiencing network drops.

View post
Yes i am using tencent one recently purchased dec 13 but it was flashed on WW firmware and fingerprint. It is now on 1910.64_ .

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
meqwerty69

Why do the tencent phones specifically have this problem?

Is the dual SIM function not supposed to be working on the ten cent editions?

View post
It can be any number of reasons, or a combination. The Tencent phones have a smaller available band list, meaning it was designed for a different network. It may also struggle to get a solid connection in your area.
In terms of software, some users with Tencent phones that have been flashed to WW firmware have country codes that are still on China. This means they cannot communicate with the network correctly.
Its usually a mix of hardware and software problems, but the Tencent edition is known to have multiple compatibility issues when used outside of China.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Barbatos

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35388#Comment_35388

Yes i am using tencent one recently purchased dec 13 but it was flashed on WW firmware and fingerprint. It is now on 1910.64_ .

View post
Unfortunately since you have a Tencent edition there isn't much I can do to help.
Since you purchased the phone so recently, I recommend contacting your reseller for a return.

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Not great because Tencent has limited network bands available, even if your service provider supports various bands, it would not work so well in areas where limited network is available.