Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RoG Phone 2 Restart problem

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: RoG Phone 2
Firmware Version: WW_17.0240.2107.100_0
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Often times my phone restarts for no reason then takes a boat load of time for it to restart. Most of the times when restarting it gets stuck on the ROG logo with the Qualcom elite gaming logo at the bottom. I most of the time have to hard reset the phone then Restart Bootloader a couple of times for it to properly boot.
The restart also sometimes happen when it is in idle mode
7 REPLIES 7

Rata2 rog phone 2 mengalami mati sendiri saat bermain game berarti hp ini produk gagal ya pantesan org banyak beralih ke merk lain krn after salesnya jelek dan tidak memuaskan. Pemakaian 1 tahun pertama aja bagus setelah itu siap2 keluar masuk service center atau ganti hp baru

Melqui
Zen Master I
sporteducation.adi

Rata2 rog phone 2 mengalami mati sendiri saat bermain game berarti hp ini produk gagal ya pantesan org banyak beralih ke merk lain krn after salesnya jelek dan tidak memuaskan. Pemakaian 1 tahun pertama aja bagus setelah itu siap2 keluar masuk service center atau ganti hp baru

View post
What? English please

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II

Melqui

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186664#Comment_186664

What? English please

View post

Rough translation:
The average rog phone 2 experiencing its own death while playing games means this phone product fails ya pantesan org many switch to other brands because after sales are ugly and unsatisfactory. The use of the first 1 year is good after that ready to go in and out of the service center or replace a new phone