This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 2 Lightning Armor Case Issues

Joma
Star II
So i recently ordered a Lightning Armor Case on ASUS website and it was delivered 2 weeks after i ordered it.
Here is my initial impressions:
1. The ROG Phone 2 locks on 60hz refresh rate when the case is slapped on to the phone. (Can't change it on the settings and the quick toggle is greyed out and you can't change it.)
2. You don't get to customize Aura Lighting on the Armory Crate when the case is on the phone (Unlike when the case if off, you get to customize "incoming call RGB, App Notification RGB etc)
All you get to customize is gaming

17 REPLIES 17

Mr_Vin
Star I
I am waiting for update about this Lightning Case LED Options. I can only use the LED light if in Xmode or Connected to wifi via Synchronize with other ROG. It would be Awesome if they manage to let the user to freely use of Light aura with Lightning case since the case is pricey and we risk to buy it for design and protection. Hoping for asus team to know what client wants since we pay for it.

nisanyumnam
Star I
desmondsiahzq

I bought this

6FOKIR7E9GJH.png

but it seems the hidden theme wasn't activated on my phone(ZS660KL)... is there a compatibility issue?

View post
Bro i need to know did the custom wallpaper from phone shown at back of case? I mean did i work as description coz i m waiting to buy from giz top too

Darius
Star I
After update to android 10, with amor case everthink ok 🙂