Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG phone 2 bugs after A10 stable update

KraKen
Rising Star II
Hotspot bug
Im using xender, i click on send
But Hotspot icon does not shown on notification bar, it was also not enabled in notification icon.
But hotspot was actually opened in setting.
Send it to developer for fix this.
241 REPLIES 241

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
mikaelsn00

FLAAGHG16MGQ.jpg

when i set wallpaper,this mobile legends wallpaper appear automatically and if i select it,that wallpaper just a black image,i never apply that image to wallpaper manually,i see this bug since android 9

OZOJ4M8RKBC0.jpg

View post
This issue happens to all phone that has Mobile legends installed
maniyavaibhav13

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49813#Comment_49813

I think it's an outside wallpaper app bug.

Im also using amoledpix app for wallpaper, see what happened to wallpaper room

HBDXKF3YYP4D.jpg

I got 3 new live wallpaper after installing that app. All in black color.

XXRIVA0B5ZHM.jpg

But as i open that wallpaper, it keeps showing this dialogue box.

View post
I tried this app on a OnePlus and it doesn't crash when I select the same picture (which is a video live wallpaper) but it's loading forever. So it's an issue with the app. Please complain to the developer.

A_Human
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49747#Comment_49747

Works for me! Can you make a video? Maybe I discover something when I see it that I haven't thought of

View post
In the app page, the blue icons are apps, the black icons are folders. In the app page, the controller isn't opening folders or apps, and on the home screen, it opens apps and it opens the folders, but it won't select any of the apps in the folder. I'm using smart launcher 5 and an Xbox one controller, for reference. Is this a bug with the 3rd party launcher, 3rd party controller, or is it a bug with asus's controller support?

OPC
Zen Master II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49692#Comment_49692

1. When you say lock screen, do you mean the Always On Display or the actual lock screen. If you mean the later, then the screen should go black or go to AOD if you press the power button. Let's assume you mean the AOD. What happens if you deactivate it and activate again?
  2. When you connect the side port and pull down the notification panel. What does it say under android system? Does it say charging this device via USB or file transfer. If it's the former, then tap it for more options and change to file transfer
  3. I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that it sometimes doesn't accept touch at all? And only in Asphalt 9?

View post
Hello Anders!
1. It's AOD. Fingerprint scanner doesn't react. When I press the power button once and enter home screen scanner works normally. Video here
2. When I connect it to the MacBook Pro on the side port, battery icon is showing charging. There is no pop up window offering me file transfer. Now I checked with Aero active cooler attached and the side port is recognized! Pop up window shows up, offering to select file transfer. So it's definitely a bug and not a hardware issue. Under A9 data transfer over side port was really fast. Before installing A10 I manually transferred 40GB in no time. Now I have to test speed over Aero cooler.
A side note Bluetooth tethering and wi-fi hotspot work flawlessly. The only bug is the side port.
3. I mean exactly what you wrote. It doesn't accept touch both from fingers or air triggers. That was occasional and would last a race or two then disappear. Today the latest update of Asphalt came and the problem didn't come back. I played the whole evening. I guess A10 is still "fresh" and things need to be polished, both on app developer side as well as Asus. For the info for some of my club mates this Asphalt update ruined everything. I didn't ask if they run A10.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
OPC

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49927#Comment_49927

Hello Anders!

1. It's AOD. Fingerprint scanner doesn't react. When I press the power button once and enter home screen scanner works normally. Video here

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/418/DOQH2FWU2L1L.mp4

2. When I connect it to the MacBook Pro on the side port, battery icon is showing charging. There is no pop up window offering me file transfer. Now I checked with Aero active cooler attached and the side port is recognized! Pop up window shows up, offering to select file transfer. So it's definitely a bug and not a hardware issue. Under A9 data transfer over side port was really fast. Before installing A10 I manually transferred 40GB in no time. Now I have to test speed over Aero cooler.

A side note Bluetooth tethering and wi-fi hotspot work flawlessly. The only bug is the side port.

3. I mean exactly what you wrote. It doesn't accept touch both from fingers or air triggers. That was occasional and would last a race or two then disappear. Today the latest update of Asphalt came and the problem didn't come back. I played the whole evening. I guess A10 is still "fresh" and things need to be polished, both on app developer side as well as Asus. For the info for some of my club mates this Asphalt update ruined everything. I didn't ask if they run A10.

View post
ok, I want to log your device for issue 1 and 2. I will send you a PM

OPC
Zen Master II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49692#Comment_49692

1. When you say lock screen, do you mean the Always On Display or the actual lock screen. If you mean the later, then the screen should go black or go to AOD if you press the power button. Let's assume you mean the AOD. What happens if you deactivate it and activate again?
  2. When you connect the side port and pull down the notification panel. What does it say under android system? Does it say charging this device via USB or file transfer. If it's the former, then tap it for more options and change to file transfer
  3. I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that it sometimes doesn't accept touch at all? And only in Asphalt 9?

View post
I tried the fingerprint scanner with AOD turned of. Tapping on the black screen the scanner would light up but it's equally unresponsive as with AOD on. So the problem is not in the AOD.