This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ROG Phone 2 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android 10!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
LTXD1G2Z6TLO.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
November 8, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)

721 REPLIES 721

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
virajreshamwala

For beta will i need to unlock the bootloader?

View post
No

salman_vila
Star II
Purchasing Asus Device Is A Biggest Mistake I Ever Did.

Matheus_sc
Rising Star I
salman_vila

Purchasing Asus Device Is A Biggest Mistake I Ever Did.

View post
I very satisfied with device, very fast, Great screen, audio and battery. Some lillte problems with software only. Hope becomed better with android 10.

deeplyyoung
Rising Star I
Matheus_sc

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34943#Comment_34943

I very satisfied with device, very fast, Great screen, audio and battery. Some lillte problems with software only. Hope becomed better with android 10.

View post
+1 I got almost everything whatever I was looking in a device. Latest Chipset awsm design 120 hz display rgb lighting battery sound.
Agreed Asus is bit slow in software part and I hope they will improve it to be in a market with other competitors. Like OnePlus is damn serious about software updates. I was using OnePlus since OnePlus 3 then jumped to iPhone XS MAX for a year and returned back to my all time favorite Android with ROG 2...and I'm not disappointed at all...
Only thing I want is proper and faster software updates. That's it.

KillMonger
Rising Star I
deeplyyoung

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34946#Comment_34946

+1 I got almost everything whatever I was looking in a device. Latest Chipset awsm design 120 hz display rgb lighting battery sound.

Agreed Asus is bit slow in software part and I hope they will improve it to be in a market with other competitors. Like OnePlus is damn serious about software updates. I was using OnePlus since OnePlus 3 then jumped to iPhone XS MAX for a year and returned back to my all time favorite Android with ROG 2...and I'm not disappointed at all...

Only thing I want is proper and faster software updates. That's it.

View post
Exactly this phone has everything except solid software which needs to be polished if they want to compete in that market. And i can say that OP is very serious about its OOS and they have invested alot in it and i can say that because i was one of the Close beta tester for OP5 and since then it has polished OOS alot and that's the reason it's one of the favourite OS for the reviewers out there...?