This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ROG Phone 2 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android 10!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
LTXD1G2Z6TLO.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
November 8, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)

721 REPLIES 721

jairo
Star III
rajatkumar181197

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/26325#Comment_26325

Every company and their beta testing has the same procedure. They collect these information to test your authenticity.

The manufacturer can have the details of all the phones but once you register your device on myasus thats when they know that somebody has actually bought that particular device.

Anyways its a choice which you can make .

And yeah that bathroom thing was actually a nice way to begin. Really appreciate it.

View post
rajatkumar181197

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/26325#Comment_26325

Every company and their beta testing has the same procedure. They collect these information to test your authenticity.

The manufacturer can have the details of all the phones but once you register your device on myasus thats when they know that somebody has actually bought that particular device.

Anyways its a choice which you can make .

And yeah that bathroom thing was actually a nice way to begin. Really appreciate it.

View post
Those are hoaxes, no manufacturer asks you the age to access the program of betas of your system hahahaha do you think you are talking to some ignorant?

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
jairo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/26328#Comment_26328

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/26328#Comment_26328

Those are hoaxes, no manufacturer asks you the age to access the program of betas of your system hahahaha do you think you are talking to some ignorant?

View post
I never mentioned the term - ignorant tbh with you right now .
I was part of a beta test for android 9 on a nokia device last year and let me tell you they also asked for the same questions.
IMO asking the age can help them decide who uses their device how and then maybe filter more refined users for the beta.
I would rather take a 20 year old guy who does intense gaming and heavy usage rather than a 30 year old who uses it as a general business phone.
At the end of the day its a gaming centric phone.

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
CH_ASUS

ZenTalk Betas have a limited seat for enrollment. These BETAs are not "just about near final everything works fine - almost like final but you can get it much earlier than everyone else"-type of BETA,

Software will contain bugs, you will find annoying bugs - some more so than others. For the BETA to be as effective towards the end-goal as possible (better and faster update to final) we also really appreciate the users who are willing to test and help debug.

If you are here just to get "Q earlier than others", we would advise against that - as you may not be happy with what you receive - then please do wait for the final release.

So far we have been running ZenTalk BETA for ZenFone 6 and ZenFone 5Z - with a dedicated group of beta users who have helped find lots of bugs - contributing to the quality of the software.

Many thanks in advance!

View post
Ready to set step into the next version.
How much time before we get any confirmation about the same ?

avcayetano
Star III
looking forward to it though my unit is a converted one.. I don't expect to be selected but anyway still happy that this flagship will have the taste of Q.

aratheba
Star II
While filling the beta enrollment form I did accidentally pressed return on my keyboard while inserting the build number which therefore is not complete. ?
How can I comunicate the right build number? I'm afraid they'll reject my submission for the incomplete build number. ?