This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Kunai Delay On PUBG Mobile

amirulhayat06
Star I
Hi.. i having problem with my kunai gamepad. im currently using leftside gamepad only to play pubgm. i noticed the analog input a bit delay. it spoil my expectation of this gamepad. before this phone im using xiaomi black shark 2. Their left joystick is much better than this.. no input delay whatsoever. Anyone know how to solve this? Any setting tht i need to tweak?
My setup..
Leftside joystick
Rightside using on screen finger control for aiming..

13 REPLIES 13

famevn
Star I
Anders_ASUS

I've just been informed that it will be fixed in the future but unfortunately they also said it will take a while. I wasn't given any exact time frame but I got the impression that it won't be fixed any time soon

View post
I have experienced the same problem. I have been waiting for months for a software update that hopefully fixes this issue with the left stick snapping into axises. Today I turned on the phone again to see if any update has been out, but sadly no.
Please, I have been putting my Rog Phone 2 aside for over 2 months without the ability to play Pubg Mobile or Call of Duty Mobile.
The gamepads from Blackshark does not have this kind of navigation issue.

famevn
Star I
amirulhayat06

Hi.. i having problem with my kunai gamepad. im currently using leftside gamepad only to play pubgm. i noticed the analog input a bit delay. it spoil my expectation of this gamepad. before this phone im using xiaomi black shark 2. Their left joystick is much better than this.. no input delay whatsoever. Anyone know how to solve this? Any setting tht i need to tweak?

My setup..

Leftside joystick

Rightside using on screen finger control for aiming..

ROG Kunai Delay On PUBG Mobile
Have you got your problem fixed?

5lq69b3
Star I
Fixed the problem?

5lq69b3
Star I
You need to follow their documentation or use an activator to activate it properly