ROG II Gaming issue

Dhananjai
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS660KL
Firmware Version:18.0210.2111.190
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: almost every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call of duty Mobile and BGMI
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello,
Above two images is of CODM. After updating to Android 11!. CODM with all max settings (including anti-aliasing and water reflection), the GPU reaches to 99 percent and Frame drops to 40fps,whereas battery temp. is 40degree. But, very rarely sometimes with all max settings (including anti-aliasing and water reflection), it works very good and FPS drops to 59, and maintains between 60 to 59 fps, GPU between 70 to 80 percent and also battery temperature rises to 45 to 46 degree, but the game is very enjoyable with all max settings!.
For this issue, I did factory reset, reinstalled the game, used memory cleaner, but can't maintain the max FPS of the game with max settings. Though, if I disable anti-aliasing and water reflection of CODM, the games fps gets maintain between 60 to 50 fps. And graphics low with max fps, the game works well! Please, tell me some settings, so that I can enjoy the CODM game with all max settings with very less FPS drop.
Same happens with BGMI. But, the FPS drops is very frequent in CODM.
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Dhananjai,
Android 11 stable version is yet not released for ROG Phone 2. If you are a beta tester, while when I checked your profile I can't find a Beta tester mark. If you are not a beta test, I would request you to wait for the stable release.

Dhananjai
Star II
Hello ARP_ASUS,
I did enrolled for A11 beta test. And, also filled two survey for it!. Ok! As the stable version is going release on the device! Will it be same for me?
Thankyou