Solved! Go to Solution.
krishna charanAnd did you unlock your device's bootloader using the ASUS's App or through EDL method?
1. Flash A9 using edl method
2. After successful flash phone will reboot don't setup anything directly head to developer settings.
3. Turn adb on
4. Reboot to fastboot mode.
5. Use fastboot oem asus-csc_lk
6. Reboot to recovery and format data or factory reset
7. Done your bootloader is locked and widevine L1 is back.
I have done this there were no issues with my phone so, do this at your risk I cannot assure anything.