hovand
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog phone 2 and rog phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Recently as in last 3 months my rog 2 stopped being able to use mobile data on my plan. Thinking this was an issue with the phone i upgraded to rog 3, but the issue persists. I can make and receive phone calls, and mobile data works on other model phones. BTW I'm using kogan mobile which is supported by Vodafone Australia. Has there been an update to os in last few months that would have disabled this functionality?
Regards
3 REPLIES 3

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
Wait until the device stops working completely so you can use it as a really expensive paper weight to show off to your friends.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
hovand

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog phone 2 and rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Recently as in last 3 months my rog 2 stopped being able to use mobile data on my plan. Thinking this was an issue with the phone i upgraded to rog 3, but the issue persists. I can make and receive phone calls, and mobile data works on other model phones. BTW I'm using kogan mobile which is supported by Vodafone Australia. Has there been an update to os in last few months that would have disabled this functionality?

Regards

Recently my mobile data stopped working
I assume you have Settings - Network & Internet - Mobile Network - Mobile Data enabled.
The next thing to check is have you got the APN settings? This maybe something you need to confirm with the carrier.
Do let us know how you get on.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Have you checked that your APN settings are correct? You can compare with another device that's working correctly and see if they match.
You can also provide screenshots of both and upload them here for us to check.