This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBGM doesn't work!

92yamas
Star II
I recently updated to Android 10, and when I try to play PUBGM it loads perfectly fine, the ping is good, but when I try to start a match it gives an error saying that the server has high ping, if I continue anyway the game is stuck on loading the match and later kicks me to the main screen of the game!
Same thing happens on PUBGM Lite!
*It's not a problem with my network, because everything else related to network works fine!
All my games work fine, I think only the BR games don't work.
*I haven't yet tested on COD Mobile.
screenshot-20200629-070135297.jpg
Should I Factory Reset?
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
92yamas

I recently updated to Android 10, and when I try to play PUBGM it loads perfectly fine, the ping is good, but when I try to start a match it gives an error saying that the server has high ping, if I continue anyway the game is stuck on loading the match and later kicks me to the main screen of the game!

Same thing happens on PUBGM Lite!

*It's not a problem with my network, because everything else related to network works fine!

All my games work fine, I think only the BR games don't work.

*I haven't yet tested on COD Mobile.

screenshot-20200629-070135297.jpg

Should I Factory Reset?

PUBGM doesn't work!
You should reinstall your game and try on another network before you do a factory reset. You could also reset your wifi, mobile & BT first (same menu in system settings as factory reset).

92yamas
Star II
Already did all that!
Even reinstalled the game!
Still shows the same error. I have attached a screen recording, have a look!
Please look in the right corner and the status bar,you will see that my connection is good!
THIS STARTED ONLY AFTER UPDATING TO ANDROID 10

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@92yamas do you have Data Saver enabled by any chance? If so, disable that and see if it works.

92yamas
Star II
That did the trick!
Thanks @Gustav_ASUS
Btw - Why can't we use data saver whilst playing the game??