This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG HAS SO MUCH LAGG AFTER NEW UPDATE

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Guys i had exams so i was only studying for past 15 days and from today i started playing pubG and also i downloaded it's update. Omg omg the game is soo STUDDERY .
The fps meter is showing 58-60 fps but the game is so much STUDDERY when even one single enemy arrives.
The game was soo smooth before 15 days even without X mode turned on . Now even with X mode the game is STUDDERY .
To confirm i even asked a friend who has this phone even he's telling me the gamebhas become STUDDERY recently .
SO IF ANY OF U ARE FACING THIS PROB OLS COMMENT GUYS.
PLSS MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS I JUST NEED A SMOOTH EXPERIENCE IN GAME (i didn't even download anything except pubG and some music apps) .
Plssss guys fix it
4 REPLIES 4

Kanu
Rising Star II
It's not just this phone, almost every other phone has some or other issue. there's problem with the coding of PUBG, only iphones seem to run it well. There's always some problems on the Android side

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Kanu

It's not just this phone, almost every other phone has some or other issue. there's problem with the coding of PUBG, only iphones seem to run it well. There's always some problems on the Android side

View post
Ya i get very jealless of IPHONE users they won't even face laggs where we android users have to go through a lot after every update .
WHAT IF ROG 3 COMES WITH APPLE A13 BIONIC CHIP . IT WOULD BECOME PERFECT MONSTER FOR GAMING

jeje
Star I
ROG is a good phone..DUDU DOMINO can play in ROG phone

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
jeje

ROG is a good phone..DUDU DOMINO can play in ROG phone

View post
Dudu domino???