Did you mean: 

Phone Restarts while open/play games

Igneel
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version: 17.0240.2012.65
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everyone you play or open any game application with X mode
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Games I play, genshin, wild rift, honor of king.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Mods,
I started having this problem somewhere between 25th this week till today. Before today, I have not updated to the latest update which is .65, before the update I had the same problem and thus updated thinking it would solve but still the same.
I'm thinking there was a silent update that caused this sudden issue.
Any help would be great.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

Igneel
Star III
Well now it's just restarting whenever it wants to. Even if the screen is off. Great

Igneel
Star III
Hi All, for those still experiencing this issue, I had it fixed by downgrading to android 9. It is bug free, even the YT Vanced app which is buggy on a10 isn't buggy here.
I have tried downgrading to a9 and updating to a10 .49, .27 and etc but it seems like the problem with the restart is with A10 and is confirmed software since I've been on A9 for 2 days and it hasn't restart once!
What's more A9 is where the good battery life is at and Nova launcher!
Remember to backup before downgrading.

akkashsaini
Rising Star I
Do hard reset ur phone it solved my issue