This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone body bend and raise

Dkz89
Star III
Anyone else can check did your phone body bend and screen raise ?
I just use this phone for 2 month and all tons of things happen. yesterday suddenly my power button unable to press it stuck inside and I examine carefully found out the body is curve and screen raise.

Attached file not sure able to see clearly or not. Anyone else experience this issue
Asus mod do I need to bring to service center in order to prevent further damage ?
1593913528827.jpg
1593913527686.jpg
1593913343242.jpg
1593913341781.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Vamp
Zen Master I
I didn't have a bent chassis of my phone but it might happen because someone has applied so much pressure to the device from one side. Did someone sit on the phone recently because that kind of damage could happen if someone sit on it applies pressure to it. On its own the device will not get bent as it does have dual charging port on its side but still the body is rock solid to bent on its own.
Please take it to the service center but it's physical damage so it might not be covered in warrenty. But please get it checked.

Dkz89
Star III
Update **
Battery swollen Asus service center confirm it. Guys becareful if you notice something weird about bending screen and buldging faster bring it to service center is life and death situation.
The body of rog 2 is rock solid that why I don't believe it can be bend so easily as I watch Jerry rig even with full force.
Take care

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Dkz89

Update **

Battery swollen Asus service center confirm it. Guys becareful if you notice something weird about bending screen and buldging faster bring it to service center is life and death situation.

The body of rog 2 is rock solid that why I don't believe it can be bend so easily as I watch Jerry rig even with full force.

Take care

View post
Thanks, this is useful to know.

pavannfs
Star III
Dkz89

Update **

Take care

View post
How much did they charge for battery replacement?