This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No update even after 3 months of beta testing

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Where the hell is Android 10 update? Probably the only flagship phone still waiting for Android 10 update where Android 11 has already been spotted.
What is the point of spending ₹38k if you are not able to deliver ? Do you expect your customers to stay loyal to you ?
18 REPLIES 18

Cenimm
Rising Star I
Kanu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42637#Comment_42637

There's a lot more stuff on the rog that aren't in normal phones. They need all accessories to work properly, the rgb logo, armoury crate, game genie, the second usb-c, even the 120hz screen needs configurations to not glitch and fluctuate between different resolutions. After all that comes the normal day-to-day stuff and bugs of normal phones. So chill out. OnePlus except new 7t series was full of bugs in it's other phones running a10. Release delay with less bugs is better than a quick one which hampers the user experience.

View post
Why is it so funny to read comments sometime, you can get romes with a10 that work almost 100% for this phone from people that do this for free and don't have the resources that Asus have and still are faster. I just think this is funny. Asus maybe doing the biggest update ever made and that's why they are so slow.. who knows.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
deeppaul589

Please don't ask me not to expect quicker updates, Asus is not doing charity here, I've paid a premium for premium service.

If you they don't want to provide, they can clearly ask me, next time I'll look for other options, lots of options are out there.

View post
Yes lots of option out there with an headphone jack,two type c slots,PD 3.0 support,Ufs 3.0,air triggers,the ability to oc cpu,gpu,fan speed for individual games and being able to share custom profiles ?
Plus RGB,120hz,6000mah battery,two front facing stereo speakers ( which even beat the hell out of a macbook)
And the option of a Stock+UI in a gaming oriented device
Tell me how many gaming phones get development?
Android 10 beta programs?
I say again Rog's usp isn't faster updates it's the raw power and superior technical specs it offers than the rest of the phones in the market
Nothing even comes close
With X mode on this thing is a powerhouse
So if you bought this device to get the latest android versions first or something like that sorry to break it to you , you purchased the wrong phone ?

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Cenimm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42659#Comment_42659

Why is it so funny to read comments sometime, you can get romes with a10 that work almost 100% for this phone from people that do this for free and don't have the resources that Asus have and still are faster. I just think this is funny. Asus maybe doing the biggest update ever made and that's why they are so slow.. who knows.

View post
Dude i don't even wanna waste my time explaining to you guys the difference between normal and "gaming oriented" phones
Yes Rog 2 still beats the shit out of mainstream flagships
Just fyi Asus's both 2018 and 2019 flagships are on android 10 with the latest January patch cos they aren't as nearly as complex as Rog and are much more easier to update
Btw max pro series android 10 should drop in Feb 🙂
Why? Cos it runs pure vanilla android with little to no modifications on top
Rog 2 update too should be here anytime now

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Plus you guys like comparing to oneplus right?
So here's an cue :
Oneplus 6/t 7/t had an buggy android 10 update with a hell lot of broken things
Plus the so called flagships by oneplus including the 7/t/pro are still on November patch ?
Meanwhile both asus's 2018/2019 flagships are on Jan patch with stable android 10 based on Zen UI 6
So the wait will be worth the while that's all i have to say 😄

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
deeppaul589

I'm sorry but we have different point of view. Did you look at how OnePlus push updates, and the feature set they provide in there phones

View post
Did you know they had a buggy android 10 update and had to revert from the official release just cause they hurried the process ? I assume you dont