This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no permission for beta forums

Lolzen
Star II
I recieved the FOTA today, downloaded & installed. I checked my mails and following that link, i found i do not have access to the forums.
I believe that is due the fact that this account uses my gmail mail, not the mail where i recieved the beta instructions.

I expect a dm, so no need to reply to the thread. Thank you.
screenshot-20211111-213712900.png

8 REPLIES 8

Titan_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
@Lolzen
No, as per your email for this account, I do not see identical email address on my application forms. Do you use another email for application? Or, you could reply me by that recruitment notice so I could get the accurate email. Thanks.

@Ruby8
I saw you have granted authority of access. Thanks.

Lolzen
Star II
@Titan_ASUS Thank you.
I did as you offered and answered by e-mail sent on the 17th. of nov.
I don't want to disclose that mail openly so i hope that's enough, i did reference this thread in the email, however for the sake of confirmation it's loosely like this: f***r@g*x.*t

Again, thank you.

Titan_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
Lolzen

@Titan_ASUS Thank you.

I did as you offered and answered by e-mail sent on the 17th. of nov.

I don't want to disclose that mail openly so i hope that's enough, i did reference this thread in the email, however for the sake of confirmation it's loosely like this: f***r@g*x.*t

Again, thank you.

View post
@Lolzen Hi, I just replied your email and granted access. Please help check. Thanks.

Lolzen
Star II
Titan_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/194889#Comment_194889

@Lolzen Hi, I just replied your email and granted access. Please help check. Thanks.

View post
yep, got access.
Thank you!