This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

minor problem with gesture navigation

WaitingKy
Rising Star I
1. when i've just change the system navigation to gesture, it worked great. i could swipe from the edge to navigate but the screen won't scroll away. but now the screen always moves everytime i do gesture. i changed the system navigation to another then change back to gesture but still same
2. the screen blinks when i use fingerprint while screen off (always on panel). is it normal?
3. the 6000mah battery is not so long as i thought. is there anyone can use the phone for 2 days without charging?
4 REPLIES 4

xtomylee
Star II
3. Theoretically. I charge every night up to 80% and before I go to sleep there's still 30-35%. Today I got a bit bigger battery usage due to new app which is draining so much.
ACC5SFK88T3C.png

WaitingKy
Rising Star I
xtomylee

3. Theoretically. I charge every night up to 80% and before I go to sleep there's still 30-35%. Today I got a bit bigger battery usage due to new app which is draining so much.

ACC5SFK88T3C.png

View post
i only use chrome almost the time. no X Mode, no logo lighting, no accessories. just 1-2 hours gaming per day. but the phone can't last for 2 days. not as i thought before buying
the first problem has been solved. it's because i'm using button remap and has enabled its service which causes the problem. i have asked its author about the problem

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
WaitingKy

1. when i've just change the system navigation to gesture, it worked great. i could swipe from the edge to navigate but the screen won't scroll away. but now the screen always moves everytime i do gesture. i changed the system navigation to another then change back to gesture but still same

2. the screen blinks when i use fingerprint while screen off (always on panel). is it normal?

3. the 6000mah battery is not so long as i thought. is there anyone can use the phone for 2 days without charging?

minor problem with gesture navigation
Does issue number 2. happen all the time? Can you recreate it and record with another device?

WaitingKy
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17033/minor-problem-with-gesture-navigation

Does issue number 2. happen all the time? Can you recreate it and record with another device?

View post
it happens at the first time i attemp fingerprint everytime the screen is locked
i uploaded the video