cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can see Android 11 for Rog2 on Asus website

bhargavkumar_la
Star III
Hello Asus Team,

I can see from the website that Android 11 is now available to download for Asus ROG2. When can I see that available on my phone?

I still see my phone is up to date but didn't get A11 yet. When are we going to expect?
10 REPLIES 10

bhargavkumar_la
Star III
And all the bugs are solved now as I saw some users posting that there were some minor bugs?

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
bhargavkumar.labishetty

Hello Asus Team,

I can see from the website that Android 11 is now available to download for Asus ROG2. When can I see that available on my phone?

I still see my phone is up to date but didn't get A11 yet. When are we going to expect?

I can see Android 11 for Rog2 on Asus website
Its for Taiwan and also Fota roll out will start soon , you will get fota in few days as it is releases in batches of build number

bhargavkumar_la
Star III
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/55427/i-can-see-android-11-for-rog2-on-asus-website

Its for Taiwan and also Fota roll out will start soon , you will get fota in few days as it is releases in batches of build number

View post
I've already noticed that. Thanks.
My other question was also about bugs. Did all the bugs get resolved which came up during beta phase?
Any high level overview or changes made that we have to take care of?

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
bhargavkumar.labishetty

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/195498#Comment_195498

I've already noticed that. Thanks.

My other question was also about bugs. Did all the bugs get resolved which came up during beta phase?

Any high level overview or changes made that we have to take care of?

View post
I dont think there will be any bugs coz r2 A11 is same as r3 A11 and they already perfected A11 in r3 so i doubt if there will be any bugs

But i am rog 3 user to only rog 2 user can confirm you exact situation of bugs