sathish05durai
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG2
Firmware Version:....2009.49
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: very frequent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):cod mobile 1.0.16
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Team
Recently for past 2weeks i can see that my mobile hangs while playing cod mobile. I gets stuck for 2 to 3 secs and gets released.
And this is not cod issues. Since my friends who are in same match not facing this issue with other mobiles.

Please check and fix this asap. Because we got this mobile for gaming and it is not properly doing its work ☹️

2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sathish05durai

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG2
  2. Firmware Version:....2009.49
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: very frequent
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):cod mobile 1.0.16

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi Team

Recently for past 2weeks i can see that my mobile hangs while playing cod mobile. I gets stuck for 2 to 3 secs and gets released.

And this is not cod issues. Since my friends who are in same match not facing this issue with other mobiles.

Please check and fix this asap. Because we got this mobile for gaming and it is not properly doing its work ☹️

COD Mobile hangs frequently while playing
I play COD regularly and I dont face this issue.
Is this freeze on phone or freeze on air triggers?
Was you recording or streaming while getting this issue?
Anyhow, ensure you free up memory by closing any apps thats not in use ot make use of Battery Master Auto Start Manager to prevent apps from running in the background. Regular restarts helps too.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey,
Did the things mentioned by Ronald helped?